Design and Simulation of High-Speed Digital
Keysight Signal Integrity (SI) and Power Integrity (PI) tools leverage the time and frequency domains to quickly solve the underlying problems with high speed digital designs. The integrated schematic capture, layout, and data analysis environment with multiple simulators including IBIS-AMI channel, transient, s-parameter, and physical layer EM ensure compliant designs with the latest standards. In support of the channel simulations with in the Advanced Design System (ADS) environment, designers can use EMPro software for full 3D-EM simulation of complex channel component models, and SystemVue software to generate custom IBIS-AMI Tx and Rx behavioral models for fast channel simulation. With Keysight, you’ll achieve your best design.
Invest in your future and update your technical knowledge with our Tutorials in Signal Integrity Webcast series.
High Speed Digital Design Challenges
- Analyzing complete chip-to-chip links by co-simulating individual components, each at its most appropriate level of abstraction: channel-, circuit- or physical-level
- Importing channel component S-parameter models accurately into circuit and channel simulations, avoiding causality and passivity issues
- Correlating measured and simulated data to verify design methods and reduce design spins with virtual prototyping
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Par catégorie de produit
Toutes les catégories de produit
- Wireless Device Test Sets & Wireless Solutions (1)
- In-circuit Test Systems - 3070 ICT (1)
- Application-Specific Test Systems & Components (1)
- Parametric Test Systems (1)
- RF & Microwave Test Accessories (1)
- Photonic Test & Measurement Products (2)
- Atomic Force Microscopes, FE-SEM, Nanoindenters, UTM (1)
- Laser Interferometers & Calibration Systems (1)
- Monolithic Laser Combiners & Precision Optics (1)
- MMIC Millimeter-Wave & Microwave Devices (1)
- Accessories (1)
- Additional Products
1-2 of 2
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Signal Integrity: Include Post-layout PCB Artwork into your Eye Diagram and BER Contour Simulation
Originally broadcast May 5, 2010. Part of the Series: Signal Integrity for High Speed Digital Interconnects.
Webcast - recorded