Phase-Locked Loops (PLL)
Design, synthesize, and simulate phase-locked loops (PLL) and frequency synthesizers with a comprehensive array of design and simulation tools. Make sure that critical performance goals can be achieved and reliably manufactured. Critical characteristics such as settling time and phase noise can be investigated and optimized for superior performance using Keysight's EDA software products such Advanced Design System (ADS), GoldenGate RFIC Simulator and/or Genesys.
After your design is complete, Keysight's electronic measurement equipment, such as Signal Source Analyzer, Oscilloscopes and Spectrum Analyzers, can help you measure and verify your prototype and products.
The E5052B SSA Signal Source Analyzer provides fast and accurate measurements for PLL/VCO design and manufacturing, and contributes to producing high-quality profitable products with a shorter lead time. Phase noise, AM noise, Lockup time, VCO tuning performance, Harmonics, DC supply noise, you can evaluate all with this one box solution.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
Nach Produkt Kategorie
Alle Produkt Kategorien
MMIC Millimeter-Wave & Microwave Devices
- Millimeter-wave and Microwave GaAs Amplifiers (2)
- Millimeter-wave and Microwave GaAs Attenuators (2)
- Millimeter-wave and Microwave GaAs Switches (2)
- Millimeter-wave and Microwave GaAs Diodes (2)
- Millimeter-wave and Microwave GaAs Frequency Dividers and Prescalers (2)
- Millimeter-wave and Microwave GaAs Limiters (2)
- Millimeter-wave and Microwave GaAs Mixers (2)
- Millimeter-wave and Microwave GaAs Multipliers (2)
- Millimeter-wave and Microwave GaAs Specialty ICs (2)
- MMIC Millimeter-Wave & Microwave Devices
- Additional Products
1-2 of 2
Keysight Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Willkommen zur neuen Keysight Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.