Phase-Locked Loops (PLL)
Design, synthesize, and simulate phase-locked loops (PLL) and frequency synthesizers with a comprehensive array of design and simulation tools. Make sure that critical performance goals can be achieved and reliably manufactured. Critical characteristics such as settling time and phase noise can be investigated and optimized for superior performance using Keysight's EDA software products such Advanced Design System (ADS), GoldenGate RFIC Simulator and/or Genesys.
After your design is complete, Keysight's electronic measurement equipment, such as Signal Source Analyzer, Oscilloscopes and Spectrum Analyzers, can help you measure and verify your prototype and products.
The E5052B SSA Signal Source Analyzer provides fast and accurate measurements for PLL/VCO design and manufacturing, and contributes to producing high-quality profitable products with a shorter lead time. Phase noise, AM noise, Lockup time, VCO tuning performance, Harmonics, DC supply noise, you can evaluate all with this one box solution.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Data Generators & Analyzers
- 81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz (1)
- 81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s (1)
- Transition Time Converters (1)
- 81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel (1)
- 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel (1)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (1)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (1)
- 81250 3.35 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (E4861B, E4862B, E4863B) (1)
- 81250 7 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4874A, N4875A) (1)
- 81250 13.5 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4872A, N4873A) (1)
- N2102B PXIT Pattern Generator [Discontinued] (1)
- 81250 675 Mb/s ParBERT Modules (E4832A, E4835A, E4838A) (1)
- Data Generators & Analyzers
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1 of 1
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.