Phase-Locked Loops (PLL)
Design, synthesize, and simulate phase-locked loops (PLL) and frequency synthesizers with a comprehensive array of design and simulation tools. Make sure that critical performance goals can be achieved and reliably manufactured. Critical characteristics such as settling time and phase noise can be investigated and optimized for superior performance using Keysight's EDA software products such Advanced Design System (ADS), GoldenGate RFIC Simulator and/or Genesys.
After your design is complete, Keysight's electronic measurement equipment, such as Signal Source Analyzer, Oscilloscopes and Spectrum Analyzers, can help you measure and verify your prototype and products.
The E5052B SSA Signal Source Analyzer provides fast and accurate measurements for PLL/VCO design and manufacturing, and contributes to producing high-quality profitable products with a shorter lead time. Phase noise, AM noise, Lockup time, VCO tuning performance, Harmonics, DC supply noise, you can evaluate all with this one box solution.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- X-Series Signal Analyzers (UXA, PXA, MXA, EXA, CXA) (2)
- Basic Spectrum Analyzers (BSA) (1)
- FieldFox and HSA Handheld Spectrum Analyzers (1)
- Spectrum Monitoring and Interference Systems (1)
- PSA Series Spectrum Analyzers (1)
- ESA-E Series Economy Spectrum Analyzers (1)
- ESA-L Series Portable Spectrum Analyzers (1)
- Audio Analyzers (1)
- Spectrum Analyzer Software and Signal Analyzer Software (2)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Successful Modulation Analysis in 3 Steps Webcast
Original broadcast January 22, 2014
Webcast - recorded