Electronic System-Level (ESL) Design
Keysight provides the most accurate communications system design tools which accelerate PHY development and verification time by reducing cross domain iterations. With Keysight, you'll be able bring real-world effects higher in the design validation process.
ESL Design Challenges
- Analog/RF and baseband/DSP/embedded teams often work in relative isolation in the design or HW validation phases, increasing the risk of time consuming and expensive iterations.
- Traditional single domain “point tools” have poor to no interaction with the real world and rely on mathematical models to capture real-world effects.
- Validating hardware after systems achieve hardware integration may mask critical design flaws and require complicated physical test benches for verification of final designs.
Affiner la liste
Par type de contenu
Training & Events
Par catégorie de produit
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (2)
- Oscilloscopes (1)
- Vector Signal Analyzers (1)
- Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (1)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM) (1)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors (1)
- Frequency Counter Products (1)
- Noise Figure Analyzers & Noise Sources (1)
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Systems (1)
- AC Power Analyzers (1)
- DC Power Analyzers (1)
- Parameter & Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer (1)
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions (1)
- Additional Products (2)
- Calibration (1)
1-2 sur 2
Oscilloscope Measurements Webcast Series
Live and on-demand broadcasts that will teach you how to make precise measurements with its Infiniium line of real-time and sampling oscilloscopes.
Accuracy matters: Calibration Options for Lab Standards Webcast
Live broadcast May 19, 2016; 10am PT / 1pm ET