Electronic System-Level (ESL) Design
Keysight provides the most accurate communications system design tools which accelerate PHY development and verification time by reducing cross domain iterations. With Keysight, you'll be able bring real-world effects higher in the design validation process.
ESL Design Challenges
- Analog/RF and baseband/DSP/embedded teams often work in relative isolation in the design or HW validation phases, increasing the risk of time consuming and expensive iterations.
- Traditional single domain “point tools” have poor to no interaction with the real world and rely on mathematical models to capture real-world effects.
- Validating hardware after systems achieve hardware integration may mask critical design flaws and require complicated physical test benches for verification of final designs.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Nach Produkt Kategorie
Alle Produkt Kategorien
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- 33250A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 80 MHz (2)
- 33500B Series Trueform Waveform Generators, 20 & 30 MHz (1)
- 33220A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 20 MHz (2)
- High Performance Arbitrary Waveform Generators (5)
- 33210A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 10 MHz (2)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 33502A Isolated Amplifier - 2 Channel, 50 Vpp (2)
- N5106A PXB Baseband Generator and Channel Emulator (2)
- 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software (2)
- Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-5 of 5
Keysight Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Willkommen zur neuen Keysight Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
E-Band Wireless Backhaul: System Design & Test Challenges Webcast
Original broadcast March 27, 2014
Webcast - recorded
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Innovations in EDA: High Performance Digital Pre-Distortion (DPD) for Wideband Systems
Original broadcast Sept 1, 2011
Webcast - recorded
Understanding 5G and How to Navigate Multiple Physical Layer Proposals
Live broadcast February 5, 2015; 10am PT/1pm ET