Electronic System-Level (ESL) Design
Keysight provides the most accurate communications system design tools which accelerate PHY development and verification time by reducing cross domain iterations. With Keysight, you'll be able bring real-world effects higher in the design validation process.
ESL Design Challenges
- Analog/RF and baseband/DSP/embedded teams often work in relative isolation in the design or HW validation phases, increasing the risk of time consuming and expensive iterations.
- Traditional single domain “point tools” have poor to no interaction with the real world and rely on mathematical models to capture real-world effects.
- Validating hardware after systems achieve hardware integration may mask critical design flaws and require complicated physical test benches for verification of final designs.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Power Meters & Power Sensors
- Waveguide Power Sensors (1)
- Power Sensors (1)
- USB Power Sensors (1)
- P-Series Power Meters (1)
- EPM and EPM-P Series Power Meters (1)
- Power Meter and Power Sensor Accessories (1)
- N432A and 432A Thermistor Power Meters (1)
- V3500A Handheld RF Power Meter (1)
- 53140 Series Microwave Counter/Power Meter/DVM, up to 46 GHz (1)
- 8990B Peak Power Analyzer (1)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1 of 1
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.