Electronic System-Level (ESL) Design
Keysight provides the most accurate communications system design tools which accelerate PHY development and verification time by reducing cross domain iterations. With Keysight, you'll be able bring real-world effects higher in the design validation process.
ESL Design Challenges
- Analog/RF and baseband/DSP/embedded teams often work in relative isolation in the design or HW validation phases, increasing the risk of time consuming and expensive iterations.
- Traditional single domain “point tools” have poor to no interaction with the real world and rely on mathematical models to capture real-world effects.
- Validating hardware after systems achieve hardware integration may mask critical design flaws and require complicated physical test benches for verification of final designs.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- 16900 Measurement Modules (1)
- 16850 Series Portable Logic Analyzers with 2.5 GHz Timing in Deep Memory (1)
- 16800 Series Portable Logic Analyzers, Built-in Pattern Generator Available (1)
- Logic Analyzer Software Applications (1)
- FPGA Design / Development Solutions (1)
- U4154A 4 Gb/s AXIe-based Logic Analyzer Module (1)
- Logic Analyzers
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-3 of 3
51st Annual AOC International Symposium & Convention
October 7-9, 2014; Washington, DC
Accelerate FPGA Debug by Applying Latest Tools and Methods Webcast
Original broadcast June 10, 2014
Webcast - recorded
October 15, 2014; Santa Clara, CA