Electronic System-Level (ESL) Design
Keysight provides the most accurate communications system design tools which accelerate PHY development and verification time by reducing cross domain iterations. With Keysight, you'll be able bring real-world effects higher in the design validation process.
ESL Design Challenges
- Analog/RF and baseband/DSP/embedded teams often work in relative isolation in the design or HW validation phases, increasing the risk of time consuming and expensive iterations.
- Traditional single domain “point tools” have poor to no interaction with the real world and rely on mathematical models to capture real-world effects.
- Validating hardware after systems achieve hardware integration may mask critical design flaws and require complicated physical test benches for verification of final designs.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (6)
- Oscilloscopes (3)
- Vector Signal Analyzers (1)
- Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (1)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM) (1)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors (1)
- Frequency Counter Products (1)
- Noise Figure Analyzers & Noise Sources (2)
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Systems (3)
- AC Power Analyzers (1)
- DC Power Analyzers (1)
- Parameter & Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer (1)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies (3)
- Software (23)
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions (4)
- Additional Products (3)
- Calibration (1)
26-26 of 26
A Design-to-Test Methodology for SDR and Cognitive Radio
This presentation discusses how to mitigate risks inherent in SDR development and improve the design and test process by combining FPGAs and RF, in order to take full advantage of an SDR's flexibility.
Seminar Materials 2010-10-14
PDF 2.79 MB