Electronic System-Level (ESL) Design
Keysight provides the most accurate communications system design tools which accelerate PHY development and verification time by reducing cross domain iterations. With Keysight, you'll be able bring real-world effects higher in the design validation process.
ESL Design Challenges
- Analog/RF and baseband/DSP/embedded teams often work in relative isolation in the design or HW validation phases, increasing the risk of time consuming and expensive iterations.
- Traditional single domain “point tools” have poor to no interaction with the real world and rely on mathematical models to capture real-world effects.
- Validating hardware after systems achieve hardware integration may mask critical design flaws and require complicated physical test benches for verification of final designs.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (8)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies (3)
- Software (25)
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions (3)
- Additional Products (3)
26-27 of 27
Tolerance Analysis for Planar Microwave Circuits Webcast
Original broadcast December 3, 2013
Webcast - recorded
Understanding 5G and How to Navigate Multiple Physical Layer Proposals
Live broadcast February 5, 2015; 10am PT/1pm ET