MMICs are at the core of most high-frequency, high-speed electronic products, performing functions such as microwave mixing, power amplification, low noise amplification, and high frequency switching. Many design steps are required for the development and manufacture of MMICs. Learn more with the MMIC Design Seminar Materials.
Keysight's Advanced Design System (ADS) EDA software enables designers to solve these difficult challenges with:
- A unique and advanced set of tools to create robust designs with first pass success and high yield. Read about this in Microwave Journal.
- Complete and continuously updated process design kits (PDKs) from all major MMIC Foundries (see Related Links).
- A complete set of advanced simulation tools, seamlessly integrated into one single environment, which flows from schematic entry through to production and packaging of the MMIC.
- Designing high power RFIC / MMIC components for products such as power amplifier modules, circuit simulation accuracy is dependent on having accurate device temperatures. This is addressed with integration of a full Electro-Thermal solution in the ADS flow.
- The ability to verify, prior to fabrication, that a MMIC meets all specifications in its final package, using seamlessly integrated Planar EM and 3D-EM tools.
- The ability to provide True Circuit verification to all wireless standards, prior to and post fabrication, using a complete set of the most accurate wireless verification tools.
Unique Value to your MMIC Design Success
Keysight EEsof EDA provides unique value to your MMIC design success, including:
- Achieving First Pass Success and High Yield
- Access to Complete MMIC PDKs
- True Circuit Verification to all Wireless Standards
Learn more about MMIC Design Flow.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
Nach Produkt Kategorie
Alle Produkt Kategorien
Wireless Device Test Sets & Wireless Solutions
Wireless Test Systems
- T3111S NFC Conformance Test System (1)
- T3121S NFC R/D Test System (1)
- T1111S Bluetooth® RF Conformance Test System (1)
- T1212S Bluetooth® Protocol Conformance Test System (1)
- T4010S LTE RF Test System (1)
- T4020S LTE RRM Test System (1)
- T4110S LTE Protocol Test System (1)
- GS-8800 Series RF Design Verification and Conformance Test Systems (1)
- Wireless Test Systems
- Wireless Device Test Sets & Wireless Solutions
- Additional Products
1 of 1
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.