MMICs are at the core of most high-frequency, high-speed electronic products, performing functions such as microwave mixing, power amplification, low noise amplification, and high frequency switching. Many design steps are required for the development and manufacture of MMICs. Learn more with the MMIC Design Seminar Materials.
Keysight's Advanced Design System (ADS) EDA software enables designers to solve these difficult challenges with:
- A unique and advanced set of tools to create robust designs with first pass success and high yield. Read about this in Microwave Journal.
- Complete and continuously updated process design kits (PDKs) from all major MMIC Foundries. Learn more about RFIC and MMIC Foundry Partners.
- A complete set of advanced simulation tools, seamlessly integrated into one single environment, which flows from schematic entry through to production and packaging of the MMIC.
- Designing high power RFIC / MMIC components for products such as power amplifier modules, circuit simulation accuracy is dependent on having accurate device temperatures. This is addressed with integration of a full Electro-Thermal solution in the ADS flow.
- The ability to verify, prior to fabrication, that a MMIC meets all specifications in its final package, using seamlessly integrated Planar EM and 3D-EM tools.
- The ability to provide True Circuit verification to all wireless standards, prior to and post fabrication, using a complete set of the most accurate wireless verification tools.
Unique Value to your MMIC Design Success
Keysight EEsof EDA provides unique value to your MMIC design success, including:
- Achieving First Pass Success and High Yield
- Access to Complete MMIC PDKs
- True Circuit Verification to all Wireless Standards
Learn more about MMIC Design Flow.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
Par catégorie de produit
Toutes les catégories de produit
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- 33250A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 80 MHz (2)
- 33500B Series Trueform Waveform Generators, 20 & 30 MHz (1)
- 33220A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 20 MHz (2)
- High Performance Arbitrary Waveform Generators (2)
- 33210A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 10 MHz (2)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 33502A Isolated Amplifier - 2 Channel, 50 Vpp (2)
- N5106A PXB Baseband Generator and Channel Emulator (2)
- 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software (2)
- Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-2 of 2
Evénements Keysight en France
Bienvenue sur la page des événements auxquels participe Keysight en France
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.