MMICs are at the core of most high-frequency, high-speed electronic products, performing functions such as microwave mixing, power amplification, low noise amplification, and high frequency switching. Many design steps are required for the development and manufacture of MMICs. Learn more with the MMIC Design Seminar Materials.
Keysight's Advanced Design System (ADS) EDA software enables designers to solve these difficult challenges with:
- A unique and advanced set of tools to create robust designs with first pass success and high yield. Read about this in Microwave Journal.
- Complete and continuously updated process design kits (PDKs) from all major MMIC Foundries. Learn more about RFIC and MMIC Foundry Partners.
- A complete set of advanced simulation tools, seamlessly integrated into one single environment, which flows from schematic entry through to production and packaging of the MMIC.
- Designing high power RFIC / MMIC components for products such as power amplifier modules, circuit simulation accuracy is dependent on having accurate device temperatures. This is addressed with integration of a full Electro-Thermal solution in the ADS flow.
- The ability to verify, prior to fabrication, that a MMIC meets all specifications in its final package, using seamlessly integrated Planar EM and 3D-EM tools.
- The ability to provide True Circuit verification to all wireless standards, prior to and post fabrication, using a complete set of the most accurate wireless verification tools.
Unique Value to your MMIC Design Success
Keysight EEsof EDA provides unique value to your MMIC design success, including:
- Achieving First Pass Success and High Yield
- Access to Complete MMIC PDKs
- True Circuit Verification to all Wireless Standards
Learn more about MMIC Design Flow.
1-4 / 4
Design of a 8 Watt, High efficiency X-band Power PHEMT Amplifier
Originally broadcast March 16, 2010
웹캐스트 - recorded
Innovations in EDA: X-Parameter* Case Study: GaN High Power Amplifier (HPA) Design
Originally broadcast Jan 11, 2011
웹캐스트 - recorded
Innovations in EDA: Applying the Latest Technologies to MMIC Design
This recorded Webcast uses an LTE RF power amplifier application to present the latest developments in design and simulation technologies.
세미나 프리젠테이션 2010-11-15
PDF 627 KB
Keysight EEsof EDA Customer Education and Services
Brief overview of Keysight EEsof EDA Customer Education and Services.
교육 자료 2010-08-11