Ethernet Design & Test
The Ethernet standard (IEEE 802.3) is widely deployed today, ranging from 10BaseT (10 Mb/s), 100BaseTX (100 Mb/s), and 1000BaseT (250 Mb/s, 4 lanes) in twisted pair to 10 Gigabit Ethernet in fibre.
Designs implementing 10/100/1000M Ethernet must characterize each of the three electrical standards for full compliance. For 10 Gigabit Ethernet, designers must characterize the four XAUI electrical streams operating at 3.125 Gb/s, the combined 10 Gb/s electrical signal, and finally the 10 Gb/s optical signal.
Specifications and compliance tests are defined by the IEEE. The resources you find here will provide you with an overview of Ethernet design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Data Generators & Analyzers
- 81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz (2)
- 81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s (2)
- Transition Time Converters (2)
- 81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel (2)
- 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81250 3.35 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (E4861B, E4862B, E4863B) (2)
- 81250 7 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4874A, N4875A) (2)
- 81250 13.5 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4872A, N4873A) (2)
- 81250 675 Mb/s ParBERT Modules (E4832A, E4835A, E4838A) [Discontinued] (2)
- Data Generators & Analyzers
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-2 of 2
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Keysight's Events for United Kingdom and Ireland
Welcome to Keysight's Upcoming Events Page for United Kingdom and Ireland