Ethernet Design & Test
The Ethernet standard (IEEE 802.3) is widely deployed today, ranging from 10BaseT (10 Mb/s), 100BaseTX (100 Mb/s), and 1000BaseT (250 Mb/s, 4 lanes) in twisted pair to 10 Gigabit Ethernet in fibre.
Designs implementing 10/100/1000M Ethernet must characterize each of the three electrical standards for full compliance. For 10 Gigabit Ethernet, designers must characterize the four XAUI electrical streams operating at 3.125 Gb/s, the combined 10 Gb/s electrical signal, and finally the 10 Gb/s optical signal.
Specifications and compliance tests are defined by the IEEE. The resources you find here will provide you with an overview of Ethernet design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Data Generators & Analyzers
- 81250 3.35 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (E4861B, E4862B, E4863B) [Discontinued] (2)
- 81250 7 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4874A, N4875A) [Discontinued] (2)
- 81250 13.5 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4872A, N4873A) [Discontinued] (2)
- M8020A J-BERT High-Performance BERTs (6)
- 81250 675 Mb/s ParBERT Modules (E4832A, E4835A, E4838A) (2)
- Data Generators & Analyzers
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-10 of 10