Ethernet Design & Test
The Ethernet standard (IEEE 802.3) is widely deployed today, ranging from 10BaseT (10 Mb/s), 100BaseTX (100 Mb/s), and 1000BaseT (250 Mb/s, 4 lanes) in twisted pair to 10 Gigabit Ethernet in fibre.
Designs implementing 10/100/1000M Ethernet must characterize each of the three electrical standards for full compliance. For 10 Gigabit Ethernet, designers must characterize the four XAUI electrical streams operating at 3.125 Gb/s, the combined 10 Gb/s electrical signal, and finally the 10 Gb/s optical signal.
Specifications and compliance tests are defined by the IEEE. The resources you find here will provide you with an overview of Ethernet design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- X-Series Signal Analyzers (UXA, PXA, MXA, EXA, CXA) (3)
- Basic Spectrum Analyzers (BSA) (2)
- FieldFox and HSA Handheld Spectrum Analyzers (4)
- Spectrum Monitoring and Interference Systems (2)
- PSA Series Spectrum Analyzers (2)
- ESA-E Series Economy Spectrum Analyzers (2)
- ESA-L Series Portable Spectrum Analyzers (2)
- Audio Analyzers (2)
- Spectrum Analyzer Software and Signal Analyzer Software (2)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-5 of 5
Eventi di Keysight Italia
Benvenuti nella pagina degli eventi di Keysight Italia
Download Keysight's papers from Technical Conference; Jan 27-29, 2014; Santa Clara Convention Center
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Fixturing and Fixture Removal for Multiport Devices with Non-Standard RF Interfaces Webcast
Original broadcast March 11, 2014
Webcast - recorded
Network Analysis Back to Basics Webcast
Recorded broadcast August 21, 2013
Webcast - recorded