Ethernet Design & Test
The Ethernet standard (IEEE 802.3) is widely deployed today, ranging from 10BaseT (10 Mb/s), 100BaseTX (100 Mb/s), and 1000BaseT (250 Mb/s, 4 lanes) in twisted pair to 10 Gigabit Ethernet in fibre.
Designs implementing 10/100/1000M Ethernet must characterize each of the three electrical standards for full compliance. For 10 Gigabit Ethernet, designers must characterize the four XAUI electrical streams operating at 3.125 Gb/s, the combined 10 Gb/s electrical signal, and finally the 10 Gb/s optical signal.
Specifications and compliance tests are defined by the IEEE. The resources you find here will provide you with an overview of Ethernet design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
Nach Produkt Kategorie
Alle Produkt Kategorien
GPIB, USB, Accessories, Racks
RF & Microwave Test Accessories
- 11713B Attenuator/Switch Driver (2)
- 11713C LXI-Compliant Attenuator/Switch Driver (2)
- 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Unit (2)
- L4445A Microwave Switch/Attenuator Driver (2)
- L4490A 2U RF/Microwave Switch Platform (2)
- L4491A 4U RF/Microwave Switch Platform (2)
- U2931A RF Switch Driver [Discontinued] (2)
- Attenuator/Switch Drivers
- RF & Microwave Test Accessories
- GPIB, USB, Accessories, Racks
- Additional Products
1-2 of 2
Keysight Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Willkommen zur neuen Keysight Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.