HDMI Design & Test Information Resource Center
High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is the digital video interface for consumer electronics applications. Version 2.0 is the current standard. Products are tested according to a Compliance Test Specification (CTS). To verify compliance, components are tested in Authorized Test Centers (ATC) worldwide. Specifications and compliance tests are defined by HDMI Licensing, LLC.
Keysight is an active member of the HDMI organization, with consistent participation in seminars and specification issues. These resources you find here will provide you with an overview of HDMI design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches. Keysight – achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
- USB Oscilloscopes & Digitizers (1)
- USB Data Acquisition Modules (1)
- USB Digital Multimeters (1)
- USB Signal Conditioning Products (1)
- USB Source Measure Units (1)
- USB Arbitrary Waveform Generators (1)
- USB Digital IO Modules (1)
- USB D/A Converters (1)
- USB Mainframes & Controllers (1)
- Accessories & Options for USB Modular Products (1)
- USB Products
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
1 of 1
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.