HDMI Design & Test Information Resource Center
High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is the digital video interface for consumer electronics applications. Version 2.0 is the current standard. Products are tested according to a Compliance Test Specification (CTS). To verify compliance, components are tested in Authorized Test Centers (ATC) worldwide. Specifications and compliance tests are defined by HDMI Licensing, LLC.
Keysight is an active member of the HDMI organization, with consistent participation in seminars and specification issues. These resources you find here will provide you with an overview of HDMI design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches. Keysight – achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Frequency Counter Products
- 53200 Series RF & Universal Frequency Counters/Timers (350 MHz) (1)
- 53140 Series Microwave Counters (1)
- 53150 Series CW Microwave Counters (1)
- RF and Universal Frequency Counters (225 MHz) (1)
- U1050A Acqiris Twelve-channel CompactPCI Time-to-Digital Converter (1)
- U1051A Acqiris Six-channel CompactPCI Time-to-Digital Converter (1)
- Z2090B-170 Pulse Analyzer System (1)
- Frequency Counter Products
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1 of 1
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.