Fibre Channel Design and Test
Fibre Channel (FC) is the de-facto standard technology used in storage area networks such as RAID (Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks) systems, JBODs (Just a Bunch of Disks), workstations and servers. Existing designs utilize data rates of 8.5 Gb/s, 4.25 Gb/s, 2.125 Gb/s and 1.0625 Gb/s, with 16G under design. The tremendous increase of data traffic has fueled the need for higher speed networking components.
Specifications and compliance tests are defined by the Technical Committee T11 within the InterNational Committee for Information Technology Standards (INCITS). The resources you find here will provide you with an overview of Fibre Channel design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Pulse Generator Products
- 81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz (1)
- 81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s (1)
- 81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel (1)
- 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel (1)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (1)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (1)
- 81180B 4.6 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (2)
- M8190A 12 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (2)
- Pulse Generator Products
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-2 of 2
Discover Keysight’s New AWG: Highest Speed, Bandwidth & Channel Density
Live broadcast September 10, 2014; 10am PT / 1pm ET
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.