USB and Type-C Cable and Connector
The Universal Serial Bus (USB) is an industry standard developed by the USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF), which defines standard interfaces between computers and peripherals.
USB is implemented in several forms today:
- USB 2.0 (also known as High Speed USB) achieves 480 Mb/s data rate while retaining backwards compatibility to USB 1.1 devices.
- USB 3.0 (also known as SuperSpeed USB) achieves 5 Gb/s data rate and implements a dual-bus architecture. One bus is a USB 2.0 bus and the other is a SuperSpeed bus.
- USB 3.1 (also known as SuperSpeedPlus USB) achieves 10 Gb/s data rate and supercedes the USB 3.0 specification.
USB Type-C cable and connector enables smaller product designs, enhances usability by providing reversible plug orientation and direction, and establishes a power delivery and charging infrastructure. Multiple serial standards including USB, Thunderbolt, DisplayPort and MHL, have announced support for the Type-C connector.
Keysight’s solutions for USB applications are driven and supported by Keysight experts that are active in the USB-IF. Our involvement in standards groups and their related workshops, and specification development enables Keysight to bring the right solutions to the market when you need them.
Regardless of which USB generation design and test challenges you are facing, Keysight offers a complete solution set from simulation to design.
HARDWARE + SOFTWARE + PEOPLE = USB and Type-C Insights
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
Data Acquisition Modules - DAQ
- 34972A LXI Data Acquisition / Data Logger Switch Unit (1)
- 34970A Data Acquisition Control Mainframe and Modules (1)
- 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Mainframe and Modules (1)
- L4400 Series LXI Switch and Control Instruments (1)
- RF and Microwave Switch Platforms (1)
- USB Data Acquisition (1)
- Data Acquisition Options and Accessories (1)
- Data Acquisition Modules - DAQ
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
1 of 1
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.