USB Design & Test
The Universal Serial Bus (USB) is an industry standard developed by the USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF), which defines standard interfaces between computers and peripherals.
USB is implemented in several forms today:
- USB 2.0 (also known as High Speed USB) achieves 480 Mb/s data rate while retaining backwards compatibility to USB 1.1 devices.
- USB 3.0 (also known as SuperSpeed USB) achieves 5 Gb/s data rate and implements a dual-bus architecture. One bus is a USB 2.0 bus and the other is a SuperSpeed bus.
- USB 3.1 (also known as SuperSpeedPlus USB) achieves 10 Gb/s data rate and supercedes the USB 3.0 specification.
- USB Type-C Connector enables smaller product designs and enhances usability by providing reversible plug orientation and direction.
Keysight’s solutions for USB applications are driven and supported by Keysight experts that are active in the USB-IF. Our involvement in standards groups and their related workshops, and specification development enables Keysight to bring the right solutions to the market when you need them.
Regardless of the USB generation design challenges you are facing, Keysight offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Keysight and gain insights for your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Digital Multimeters (DMM)
- 34411A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit Enhanced Performance (1)
- 34410A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit High Performance (1)
- 34401A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit (1)
- 34420A Micro-Ohm Meter (1)
- 3458A Digital Multimeter, 8½ Digit (1)
- L4411A System Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit High Performance (1)
- M9183A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, Enhanced Performance (1)
- M9182A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, High Performance (1)
- M9181A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, Basic Features (1)
- U2741A USB Modular Digital Multimeter, 5½ digit (1)
- Handheld Digital Multimeters, Clamp and Calibrator Meters (1)
- B2980A Series Femto / Picoammeters and Electrometers / High Resistance Meters (1)
- U3400 Series Digital Multimeters (1)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1 of 1
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.