USB (2.0/3.0/Wireless) Design & Test Information Resource Center
USB 2.0 provides the 480 Mb/s data rate to accommodate data transfers between peripherals and computers. USB 2.0 devices are backwards compatible with USB 1.1 devices. USB 2.0 is also known as Hi-Speed USB.
USB 3.0 is a dual-bus architecture that incorporates USB 2.0 and a SuperSpeed bus (nominal data rate is 5 Gb/s).
Wireless USB is the wireless extension to USB that combines the speed and security of wired technology with the ease-of-use of wireless technology. Wireless USB supports robust high-speed wireless connectivity by utilizing the common WiMedia MB-OFDM Ultra-wideband (UWB) radio platform as developed by the WiMedia Alliance.
Specifications and compliance tests are defined by the USB Implementers Forum. The resources you find here will provide you with an overview of USB design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches. Keysight – achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Digital Multimeters (DMM)
- 3458A Digital Multimeter, 8½ Digit (1)
- 34401A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit (1)
- 34410A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit High Performance (1)
- 34411A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit Enhanced Performance (1)
- L4411A System Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit High Performance (1)
- 34420A Micro-Ohm Meter (1)
- 34405A Digital Multimeter, 5½ Digit [Discontinued] (1)
- U3606A Multimeter│DC Power Supply [Discontinued] (1)
- M9183A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, Enhanced Performance (1)
- M9182A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, High Performance (1)
- M9181A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, Basic Features (1)
- U2741A USB Modular Digital Multimeter, 5½ digit (1)
- Handheld Digital Multimeters, Clamp and Calibrator Meters (1)
- U3400 Series Digital Multimeters (1)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1 of 1
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.