USB and Type-C™ Cable and Connector
The Universal Serial Bus (USB) is an industry standard developed by the USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF), which defines standard interfaces between computers and peripherals.
USB is implemented in several forms today:
- USB 2.0 (also known as High Speed USB) achieves 480 Mb/s data rate while retaining backwards compatibility to USB 1.1 devices.
USB 3.1 Gen 1 (also known as SuperSpeed USB) achieves 5 Gb/s data rate and implements a dual-bus architecture. One bus is a USB 2.0 bus and the other is a SuperSpeed bus.
USB 3.1 Gen 2 (also known as SuperSpeedPlus USB) achieves 10 Gb/s data rate.
- USB-C cable and connector enables smaller product designs, enhances usability by providing reversible plug orientation and direction, and establishes a power delivery and charging infrastructure. Multiple serial standards including USB, Thunderbolt, DisplayPort and MHL, have announced support for the Type-C connector.
Keysight’s design and test solutions for USB and USB-C applications are driven and supported by Keysight experts that are active in the USB-IF. Our involvement in standards groups and their related workshops, and specification development enables Keysight to bring the right solutions to the market when you need them.
Regardless of which USB generation or USB Type-C design and test challenges you are facing, Keysight offers a complete solution set from simulation to compliance.
HARDWARE + SOFTWARE + PEOPLE = USB and Type-C Insights
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (14)
- Oscilloscopes (7)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers) (2)
- Network Analyzers (4)
- Logic Analyzers (5)
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers (1)
- EMI & EMC Measurements, Phase Noise, Physical Layer Test Systems (1)
- Bit Error Ratio Test (BERTs) Solutions (10)
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products (1)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies (9)
- Software (8)
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions (8)
- Additional Products (9)
1-17 of 17