USB (2.0/3.0/Wireless) Design & Test Information Resource Center
USB 2.0 provides the 480 Mb/s data rate to accommodate data transfers between peripherals and computers. USB 2.0 devices are backwards compatible with USB 1.1 devices. USB 2.0 is also known as Hi-Speed USB.
USB 3.0 is a dual-bus architecture that incorporates USB 2.0 and a SuperSpeed bus (nominal data rate is 5 Gb/s).
Wireless USB is the wireless extension to USB that combines the speed and security of wired technology with the ease-of-use of wireless technology. Wireless USB supports robust high-speed wireless connectivity by utilizing the common WiMedia MB-OFDM Ultra-wideband (UWB) radio platform as developed by the WiMedia Alliance.
Specifications and compliance tests are defined by the USB Implementers Forum. The resources you find here will provide you with an overview of USB design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches. Keysight – achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar Materials (1)
- Training Materials (1)
- Tradeshow (2)
- Seminar (1)
- Webcast - recorded (16)
- Webcast (3)
By Product Category
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (17)
- Oscilloscopes (10)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers) (4)
- Network Analyzers (8)
- Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (2)
- Logic Analyzers (3)
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers (2)
- EMI/EMC, Phase Noise, Physical Layer Test Systems (5)
- Bit Error Ratio Test (BERT) Solutions (11)
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products (3)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies (11)
- Software (13)
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions (10)
- Additional Products (14)
1-24 of 24