DDR Memory Design & Test
Double Data Rate (DDR) Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory (SDRAM) is implemented in several forms today:
- DDR, DDR1, DDR2, DDR3, DDR4 – advancing generations of DDR technology with progressively faster data rates and clock frequencies
- LPDDR, LPDDR2, LPDDR3, LPDDR4 – generations of low-power DDR targeted for mobile devices
- GDDR5 – graphical DDR targeted for graphics boards
- UFS – universal flash storage, the next generation of mobile storage
Keysight’s solutions for DDR memory applications are driven and supported by Keysight experts that are active in the Joint Electronic Devices Engineering Council (JEDEC). Our involvement in standards groups and their related workshops, and specification development enables Keysight to bring the right solutions to the market when our customers need them.
Regardless of the DDR generation design challenges you are facing, Keysight offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Keysight and gain insights for your best design.
See measurement solution examples to discover specific solutions for your DDR and memory needs.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
By Product Category
All Product Categories
- Wireless Device Test Sets & Wireless Solutions (2)
- In-circuit Test Systems - 3070 ICT (2)
- Application-Specific Test Systems & Components (2)
- Parametric Test Systems (2)
- RF & Microwave Test Accessories (2)
- Photonic Test & Measurement Products (2)
- Atomic Force Microscopes, FE-SEM, Nanoindenters, UTM (2)
- Laser Interferometers & Calibration Systems (2)
- Monolithic Laser Combiners & Precision Optics (2)
- MMIC Millimeter-Wave & Microwave Devices (2)
- GPIB, USB, Accessories, Racks (2)
- Additional Products
1-2 of 2
Keysight eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Keysight en España.
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.