DDR, DDR2, DDR3, DDR4 Memory Design & Test
Double Data Rate (DDR) Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory (SDRAM) is implemented in several forms today:
- DDR, DDR2, DDR3, DDR4 – advancing generations of DDR technology with progressively faster data rates and clock frequencies.
- LPDDR1, LPDDR2, LPDDR3, LPDDR4 – generations of low-power DDR targeted for mobile devices.
Keysight’s solutions for DDR memory applications are driven and supported by Keysight experts that are active in the Joint Electronic Devices Engineering Council (JEDEC). Our involvement in standards groups and their related workshops, and specification development enables Keysight to bring the right solutions to the market when our customers need them.
Regardless of the DDR generation design challenges you are facing, Keysight offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Keysight and gain insights for your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Par catégorie de produit
Toutes les catégories de produit
PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
AXIe Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- 81195A Optical Modulation Generator Software (1)
- M8190A 12 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (3)
- M8192A Multi-Channel Synchronization Module for M8190A, M8020A or M8030A (2)
- M8195A 65 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (3)
- M8195S Multichannel Arbitrary Waveform Generator System 65GSa/s (2)
- M8196A 92 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generators (3)
- M8197A Multi-Channel Synchronization Module for M8195A (2)
- AXIe Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- AXIe Products
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
1-3 of 3
Fundamentals of Arbitrary Waveform Generation Webcast
Original broadcast January 27, 2016
Webcast - recorded
Digital & Photonics - Webcast Library
Live and on-demand webcasts
Introducing Keysight’s New AWG for Optical and High Speed Digital Test Webcast
Original broadcast October 8, 2015
Webcast - recorded