DDR, DDR2, DDR3, DDR4 Memory Design & Test
Double Data Rate (DDR) Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory (SDRAM) is implemented in several forms today:
- DDR, DDR2, DDR3, DDR4 – advancing generations of DDR technology with progressively faster data rates and clock frequencies. See DDR, DDR2, DDR3, and DDR4 design and test solutions.
- LPDDR1, LPDDR2, LPDDR3, LPDDR4 – generations of low-power DDR targeted for mobile devices. See LPDDR1, LPDDR2, LPDDR3, and LPDDR4 design and test solutions.
- GDDR5 – graphical DDR targeted for graphics boards. See GDDR5 desig and test solutions.
- UFS – universal flash storage, the next generation of mobile storage. See UFS design and test solutions.
Keysight’s solutions for DDR memory applications are driven and supported by Keysight experts that are active in the Joint Electronic Devices Engineering Council (JEDEC). Our involvement in standards groups and their related workshops, and specification development enables Keysight to bring the right solutions to the market when our customers need them.
Regardless of the DDR generation design challenges you are facing, Keysight offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Keysight and gain insights for your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
Par catégorie de produit
Toutes les catégories de produit
PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
- PXI Oscilloscopes & Digitizers (2)
- PXI Vector Signal Analyzers (2)
- PXI Data Acquisition - DAQ (2)
- PXI Switches (2)
- PXI Digital Multimeters - DMM (2)
- PXI Signal Conditioning (2)
- PXI Arbitrary Waveform Generators (2)
- PXI Digital IO Modules (2)
- PXI Digital to Analog Converters (2)
- PXI Chassis and Controllers (2)
- PXI Software (2)
- Accessories and options for PXI products (2)
- PXI Products
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
1-2 of 2
Evénements Keysight en France
Bienvenue sur la page des événements auxquels participe Keysight en France
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.