DDR Memory Design & Test
Double Data Rate (DDR) Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory (SDRAM) is implemented in several forms today:
- DDR, DDR1, DDR2, DDR3, DDR4 – advancing generations of DDR technology with progressively faster data rates and clock frequencies
- LPDDR, LPDDR2, LPDDR3, LPDDR4 – generations of low-power DDR targeted for mobile devices
- GDDR5 – graphical DDR targeted for graphics boards
- UFS – universal flash storage, the next generation of mobile storage
Keysight’s solutions for DDR memory applications are driven and supported by Keysight experts that are active in the Joint Electronic Devices Engineering Council (JEDEC). Our involvement in standards groups and their related workshops, and specification development enables Keysight to bring the right solutions to the market when our customers need them.
Regardless of the DDR generation design challenges you are facing, Keysight offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Keysight and gain insights for your best design.
See measurement solution examples to discover specific solutions for your DDR and memory needs.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
Par catégorie de produit
Toutes les catégories de produit
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- 33250A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 80 MHz (2)
- 33500B Series Trueform Waveform Generators, 20 & 30 MHz (1)
- 33220A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 20 MHz (2)
- High Performance Arbitrary Waveform Generators (2)
- 33210A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 10 MHz (2)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 33502A Isolated Amplifier - 2 Channel, 50 Vpp (2)
- N5106A PXB Baseband Generator and Channel Emulator (2)
- 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software (2)
- Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-2 of 2
Evénements Keysight en France
Bienvenue sur la page des événements auxquels participe Keysight en France
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.