DDR, DDR2, DDR3, DDR4 Memory Design & Test
Double Data Rate (DDR) Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory (SDRAM) is implemented in several forms today:
- DDR, DDR2, DDR3, DDR4 – advancing generations of DDR technology with progressively faster data rates and clock frequencies.
- LPDDR1, LPDDR2, LPDDR3, LPDDR4 – generations of low-power DDR targeted for mobile devices.
Keysight’s solutions for DDR memory applications are driven and supported by Keysight experts that are active in the Joint Electronic Devices Engineering Council (JEDEC). Our involvement in standards groups and their related workshops, and specification development enables Keysight to bring the right solutions to the market when our customers need them.
Regardless of the DDR generation design challenges you are facing, Keysight offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Keysight and gain insights for your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- U4164A Logic Analyzer Module with Options up to 4 Gb/s State Mode and 10 GHz Timing Mode (1)
- 16850 Series Portable Logic Analyzers with 2.5 GHz Timing in Deep Memory (1)
- 16900 Series Modular Logic Analysis Systems (1)
- 16900 Measurement Modules (1)
- 16800 Series Portable Logic Analyzers, Built-in Pattern Generator Available (1)
- Logic Analyzer Software (1)
- Logic Analyzer Upgrades (1)
- Logic Analyzers
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-8 of 8