DDR, DDR2, DDR3, DDR4 Memory Design & Test
Double Data Rate (DDR) Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory (SDRAM) is implemented in several forms today:
- DDR, DDR2, DDR3, DDR4 – advancing generations of DDR technology with progressively faster data rates and clock frequencies. See DDR, DDR2, DDR3, and DDR4 design and test solutions.
- LPDDR1, LPDDR2, LPDDR3, LPDDR4 – generations of low-power DDR targeted for mobile devices. See LPDDR1, LPDDR2, LPDDR3, and LPDDR4 design and test solutions.
- GDDR5 – graphical DDR targeted for graphics boards. See GDDR5 desig and test solutions.
- UFS – universal flash storage, the next generation of mobile storage. See UFS design and test solutions.
Keysight’s solutions for DDR memory applications are driven and supported by Keysight experts that are active in the Joint Electronic Devices Engineering Council (JEDEC). Our involvement in standards groups and their related workshops, and specification development enables Keysight to bring the right solutions to the market when our customers need them.
Regardless of the DDR generation design challenges you are facing, Keysight offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Keysight and gain insights for your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-5 of 5
Jan 28-31, 2014; Santa Clara Convention Center Download papers presented, order the AEF DVD
Download Keysight's papers from Technical Conference; Jan 27-29, 2014; Santa Clara Convention Center
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Fixturing and Fixture Removal for Multiport Devices with Non-Standard RF Interfaces Webcast
Original broadcast March 11, 2014
Webcast - recorded
New Calibration Method Simplifies Measurements of Fixtured Devices Webcast
Original broadcast July 29, 2014
Webcast - recorded