DDR, DDR2, DDR3, DDR4 Memory Design & Test
Double Data Rate (DDR) Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory (SDRAM) is implemented in several forms today:
- DDR, DDR2, DDR3, DDR4 – advancing generations of DDR technology with progressively faster data rates and clock frequencies.
- LPDDR1, LPDDR2, LPDDR3, LPDDR4 – generations of low-power DDR targeted for mobile devices.
Keysight’s solutions for DDR memory applications are driven and supported by Keysight experts that are active in the Joint Electronic Devices Engineering Council (JEDEC). Our involvement in standards groups and their related workshops, and specification development enables Keysight to bring the right solutions to the market when our customers need them.
Regardless of the DDR generation design challenges you are facing, Keysight offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Keysight and gain insights for your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (15)
- Oscilloscopes (11)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers) (2)
- Network Analyzers (3)
- Vector Signal Analyzers (1)
- Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (1)
- Logic Analyzers (7)
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers (1)
- EMI & EMC Measurements, Phase Noise, Physical Layer Test Systems (4)
- Bit Error Ratio Test (BERTs) Solutions (8)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies (8)
- Software (10)
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions (7)
- Additional Products (18)