DisplayPort Design & Test Information Resource Center
DisplayPort is the new digital display interface for computers, monitors and home-theater systems aimed at lower implementation costs and improving video performance. As a technology, DisplayPort, is now penetrating embedded and consumer electronics applications and recently a new version, MYDP, has been proposed to be a mobile interface to televisions to stream high definition content. Specifications and compliance tests are defined by the Video Electronic Standards Association (VESA) and products are tested according to a Compliance Test Specification (CTS) and are certified at specific third party Test Houses such as Allion, Granite River Labs and China Electronics Standards Institute (CESI). While the signaling is not compatible with HDMI and DVI, DisplayPort supports an interoperability mode (Dual mode) to HDMI through a minimal cost dongle that performs level translation.
Keysight is an active member of VESA, with consistent participation in DisplayPort workshops and specification issues. The resources you find here will provide you with an overview of DisplayPort design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches.
The following table shows the different standards associated with DisplayPort
|Lanes||1,2 or 4||1,2 or 4||4 or 8||1|
|1.62, 2.7, 5.4||1.62, 2.7, 5.4||3.24 or 3.78||1.62, 2.7, 5.4|
The resources you find here will provide you with an overview of DisplayPort design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches. Keysight – achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- 33250A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 80 MHz (1)
- 33500B Series Trueform Waveform Generators, 20 & 30 MHz (1)
- 33220A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 20 MHz (1)
- High Performance Arbitrary Waveform Generators (3)
- 33210A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 10 MHz (1)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (1)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (1)
- 33502A Isolated Amplifier - 2 Channel, 50 Vpp (1)
- N5106A PXB Baseband Generator and Channel Emulator (1)
- 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software (1)
- Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-3 of 3
Discover Keysight’s New AWG: Highest Speed, Bandwidth & Channel Density
Original broadcast September 10, 2014
Webcast - recorded
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
HDMI Physical Layer Compliance Testing - 2.0 and Beyond Webcast
Live broadcast September 23, 2014; 10am PT / 1pm ET