PCI Express® (PCIe) Design & Test
Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, officially abbreviated as PCIe® or PCI Express®, is a computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older bus standards such as PCI.
PCIe 2.0 doubles the transfer rate of PCIe 1.0 to 5 GT/s and the per-lane throughput rises from 250 MB/s to 500 MB/s.
PCIe 3.0 has a 8 GT/s bit rate which is backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and effectively delivers double the PCIe 2.0 bandwidth.
Regardless of the generation of PCIe design you are testing or the PCI Express design challenges you are facing, Keysight offers a complete solution set from design to test. Work with Keysight and gain insights for you best PCIe design.
See measurement solution examples to discover specific solutions for your PCIe needs
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
- PXI Oscilloscopes & Digitizers (2)
- PXI Vector Signal Analyzers (2)
- PXI Data Acquisition - DAQ (2)
- PXI Switches (2)
- PXI Digital Multimeters - DMM (2)
- PXI Signal Conditioning (2)
- PXI Arbitrary Waveform Generators (2)
- PXI Digital IO Modules (2)
- PXI Digital to Analog Converters (2)
- PXI Chassis and Controllers (2)
- PXI Software (2)
- Accessories and options for PXI products (2)
- PXI Products
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
1-2 of 2
Eventi di Keysight Italia
Benvenuti nella pagina degli eventi di Keysight Italia
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.