PCI Express® Design & Test
Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, officially abbreviated as PCIe® or PCI Express®, is a computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older bus standards such as PCI.
PCIe 2.0 doubles the transfer rate of PCIe 1.0 to 5 GT/s and the per-lane throughput rises from 250 MB/s to 500 MB/s.
PCIe 3.0 has a 8 GT/s bit rate which is backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and effectively delivers double the PCIe 2.0 bandwidth.
Regardless of the PCIe generation design challenges you are facing, Keysight offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Keysight and gain insights for your best design.
See measurement solution examples to discover specific solutions for your PCIe needs
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products
LCR Meter & Impedance Measurement Product Accessories
- 16060A Transformer Test Fixture (2)
- 16034G SMD Test Fixture (2)
- 16034H SMD Array Type LCR Test Fixture (2)
- 16089D Alligator Clip Lead (4 Clips) (2)
- 16451B Dielectric Test Fixture (2)
- 16048A Test Lead, BNC Connector to BNC Connector Board (2)
- 16048D 2m BNC Test Cable (2)
- 16048E Test Leads (2)
- 16065C 40Vdc External Voltage Bias Adapter (2)
- 16380C Capacitance Standard Set - 0.01uF to 10uF (2)
- 42030A Four Terminal Pair Standard Resistor Set (2)
- 16196B Parallel Electrode SMD Test Fixture, DC to 3 GHz (2)
- 16200B External DC Bias Adapter (2)
- 16190B Performance Test Kit (2)
- 16117B Low Noise Test Leads (2)
- 16339A Component Test Fixture (2)
- 16118A Test Fixture (2)
- 16008B Resistivity Cell (2)
- 16117C Low Noise Test Leads (2)
- 16034E Test Fixture (SMD Components) (2)
- LCR Meter & Impedance Measurement Product Accessories
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
Keysight eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Keysight en España.
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.