PCIe 2.0/3.0, PCI Express® Design & Test Information Resource Center
Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, officially abbreviated as PCIe® or PCI Express®, is a computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older bus standards such as PCI.
PCIe 2.0 doubles the transfer rate of PCIe 1.0 to 5 GT/s and the per-lane throughput rises from 250 MB/s to 500 MB/s.
PCIe 3.0 has a 8 GT/s bit rate which is backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and effectively delivers double the PCIe 2.0 bandwidth.
Regardless of the PCIe generation design challenges you are facing, Keysight offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Keysight and achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products
LCR Meter & Impedance Measurement Product Accessories
- 16060A Transformer Test Fixture (2)
- 16034G SMD Test Fixture (2)
- 16034H SMD Array Type LCR Test Fixture (2)
- 16089D Alligator Clip Lead (4 Clips) (2)
- 16451B Dielectric Test Fixture (2)
- 16048A Test Lead, BNC Connector to BNC Connector Board (2)
- 16048D 2m BNC Test Cable (2)
- 16048E Test Leads (2)
- 16065C 40Vdc External Voltage Bias Adapter (2)
- 16380C Capacitance Standard Set - 0.01uF to 10uF (2)
- 42030A Four Terminal Pair Standard Resistor Set (2)
- 16196B Parallel Electrode SMD Test Fixture, DC to 3 GHz (2)
- 16200B External DC Bias Adapter (2)
- 16190B Performance Test Kit (2)
- 16117B Low Noise Test Leads (2)
- 16339A Component Test Fixture (2)
- 16118A Test Fixture (2)
- 16008B Resistivity Cell (2)
- 16117C Low Noise Test Leads (2)
- 16034E Test Fixture (SMD Components) (2)
- LCR Meter & Impedance Measurement Product Accessories
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
Keysight eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Keysight en España.
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.