PCI Express® (PCIe) Design & Test
Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, officially abbreviated as PCIe® or PCI Express®, is a computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older bus standards such as PCI.
PCIe 2.0 doubles the transfer rate of PCIe 1.0 to 5 GT/s and the per-lane throughput rises from 250 MB/s to 500 MB/s.
PCIe 3.0 has a 8 GT/s bit rate which is backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and effectively delivers double the PCIe 2.0 bandwidth.
Regardless of the generation of PCIe design you are testing or the PCI Express design challenges you are facing, Keysight offers a complete solution set from design to test. Work with Keysight and gain insights for you best PCIe design.
See measurement solution examples to discover specific solutions for your PCIe needs
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Nach Produkt Kategorie
Alle Produkt Kategorien
Electronic Design Automation Software
SystemVue ESL Software
- W1461BP SystemVue Comms Architect (1)
- W1462BP SystemVue FPGA Architect (1)
- W1464BP SystemVue RF System Architect (1)
- W1465BP SystemVue System Architect (1)
- SystemVue Baseband Exploration & Verification Libraries (1)
- SystemVue Design Kits & Application Personalities (1)
- SystemVue Libraries & Blocks (1)
- SystemVue ESL Software
- Electronic Design Automation Software
1-2 of 2
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
PCB Materials, Simulations, and Measurements for 32 Gb/s Webcast
Original broadcast January 22, 2015
Webcast - recorded