PCI Express® Design & Test
Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, officially abbreviated as PCIe® or PCI Express®, is a computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older bus standards such as PCI.
PCIe 2.0 doubles the transfer rate of PCIe 1.0 to 5 GT/s and the per-lane throughput rises from 250 MB/s to 500 MB/s.
PCIe 3.0 has a 8 GT/s bit rate which is backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and effectively delivers double the PCIe 2.0 bandwidth.
Regardless of the PCIe generation design challenges you are facing, Keysight offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Keysight and gain insights for your best design.
See measurement solution examples to discover specific solutions for your PCIe needs
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- DSOX6AERO A/D Serial Trigger/Analysis (MIL-STD 1553/ARINC 429) for InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series (1)
- DSOX6AUDIO Audio Serial Triggering and Analysis (I²S) for InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (1)
- DSOX6AUTO Automotive Serial Trigger/Analysis (CAN, CAN-dbc, LIN) for InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series (1)
- DSOX6FPGAX FPGA Dynamic Probe Option for Xilinx with InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (1)
- DSOX6MASK Mask Limit Testing Application for InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (1)
- N8816A PCI Express® 3.0 Protocol Viewer Software (1)
- DSOX3PWR Power Measurements for the InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (1)
- DSOX4PWR Power Measurements for the InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (1)
- DSOX6WAVEGEN2 WaveGen Built-in Dual-chan Function and Arbitrary Waveform Generator for 6000 X-Series (1)
- N1014A SFF-8431 Compliance and Debug Application for 86100D DCA-X (1)
- U1881A Power measurement application for InfiniiVision oscilloscopes (1)
- Oscilloscope Software
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-3 of 3
Jan 28-31, 2014; Santa Clara Convention Center Download papers presented, order the AEF DVD
Switch Mode Power Supply Measurements using Oscilloscopes
Original broadcast November 18, 2014
Webcast - recorded
Ten Oscilloscope Innovations You’ll Want that Didn’t Exist Three Years Ago
Original broadcast November 12, 2014
Webcast - recorded