PCI Express® (PCIe) Design & Test
Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, officially abbreviated as PCIe® or PCI Express®, is a computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older bus standards such as PCI.
PCIe 2.0 doubles the transfer rate of PCIe 1.0 to 5 GT/s and the per-lane throughput rises from 250 MB/s to 500 MB/s.
PCIe 3.0 has a 8 GT/s bit rate which is backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and effectively delivers double the PCIe 2.0 bandwidth.
Regardless of the generation of PCIe design you are testing or the PCI Express design challenges you are facing, Keysight offers a complete solution set from design to test. Work with Keysight and gain insights for you best PCIe design.
See measurement solution examples to discover specific solutions for your PCIe needs
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
DC Electronic Loads
- N3300A 1800 Watt DC Electronic Load Mainframe (1)
- N3301A 600 Watt DC Electronic Load Mainframe (1)
- N3302A 150 Watt Electronic Load Module (1)
- 6060 Series Single Input Electronic Loads (1)
- N3303A 250 Watt Electronic Load Module (1)
- N3304A 300 Watt Electronic Load Module (1)
- N3304A-J01 Special Order 300 W DC Electronic Load Module (1)
- N3300A Configurable Load Mainframe Series (1)
- N3305A 500 Watt Electronic Load Module (1)
- N3306A 600 Watt Electronic Load Module (1)
- N3307A 250 Watt Electronic Load Module (1)
- 6060B 300 Watt DC Electronic Load (1)
- 6063B 250 Watt DC Electronic Load (1)
- DC Electronic Loads
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1 of 1
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.