PCIe 2.0/3.0, PCI Express® Design & Test Information Resource Center
Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, officially abbreviated as PCIe® or PCI Express®, is a computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older bus standards such as PCI.
PCIe 2.0 doubles the transfer rate of PCIe 1.0 to 5 GT/s and the per-lane throughput rises from 250 MB/s to 500 MB/s.
PCIe 3.0 has a 8 GT/s bit rate which is backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and effectively delivers double the PCIe 2.0 bandwidth.
Regardless of the PCIe generation design challenges you are facing, Keysight offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Keysight and achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- 33250A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 80 MHz (2)
- 33500B Series Trueform Waveform Generators, 20 & 30 MHz (1)
- 33220A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 20 MHz (2)
- High Performance Arbitrary Waveform Generators (3)
- 33210A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 10 MHz (2)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 33502A Isolated Amplifier - 2 Channel, 50 Vpp (2)
- N5106A PXB Baseband Generator and Channel Emulator (2)
- 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software (2)
- Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-3 of 3
Discover Keysight’s New AWG: Highest Speed, Bandwidth & Channel Density
Original broadcast September 10, 2014
Webcast - recorded
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Events in Nordic countries
Welcome to Keysight's Upcoming Events Page for Nordic countries