PCI Express® Design & Test
Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, officially abbreviated as PCIe® or PCI Express®, is a computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older bus standards such as PCI.
PCIe 2.0 doubles the transfer rate of PCIe 1.0 to 5 GT/s and the per-lane throughput rises from 250 MB/s to 500 MB/s.
PCIe 3.0 has a 8 GT/s bit rate which is backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and effectively delivers double the PCIe 2.0 bandwidth.
Regardless of the PCIe generation design challenges you are facing, Keysight offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Keysight and gain insights for your best design.
See measurement solution examples to discover specific solutions for your PCIe needs
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Signal Generators (Signal Sources)
Signal Studio and Creation Software
- N7606B Signal Studio for Bluetooth® (1)
- N7609B Signal Studio for Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) (1)
- N7617B Signal Studio for WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (1)
- N7624B Signal Studio for LTE/LTE-Advanced FDD (1)
- N7625B Signal Studio for LTE/LTE-Advanced TDD (1)
- N7600B Signal Studio for W-CDMA/HSPA+ (1)
- N7601B Signal Studio for cdma2000®/1xEV-DO (1)
- N7602B Signal Studio for GSM/EDGE/Evo (1)
- N7611B Signal Studio for Broadcast Radio (1)
- N7612B Signal Studio for TD-SCDMA/HSDPA (1)
- N7613A Signal Studio for Fixed WiMAX™ (1)
- N7615B Signal Studio for Mobile WiMAX™ (1)
- N7621B Signal Studio for Multitone Distortion (1)
- N7623B Signal Studio for Digital Video (1)
- N6171A MATLAB Software (1)
- Signal Studio and Creation Software
- Signal Generators (Signal Sources)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1 of 1
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.