PCIe 2.0/3.0, PCI Express® Design & Test Information Resource Center
Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, officially abbreviated as PCIe® or PCI Express®, is a computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older bus standards such as PCI.
PCIe 2.0 doubles the transfer rate of PCIe 1.0 to 5 GT/s and the per-lane throughput rises from 250 MB/s to 500 MB/s.
PCIe 3.0 has a 8 GT/s bit rate which is backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and effectively delivers double the PCIe 2.0 bandwidth.
Regardless of the PCIe generation design challenges you are facing, Keysight offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Keysight and achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Signal Generators (Signal Sources)
Signal Studio Software
- N7623B Signal Studio for Digital Video (1)
- N7601B Signal Studio for cdma2000®/1xEV-DO (1)
- N7609B Signal Studio for Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) (1)
- N7625B Signal Studio for LTE/LTE-Advanced TDD (1)
- N6171A MATLAB Software (1)
- N7602B Signal Studio for GSM/EDGE/Evo (1)
- N7624B Signal Studio for LTE/LTE-Advanced FDD (1)
- N7617B Signal Studio for WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (1)
- N7600B Signal Studio for W-CDMA/HSPA+ (1)
- N7621B Signal Studio for Multitone Distortion (1)
- N7611B Signal Studio for Broadcast Radio (1)
- N7606B Signal Studio for Bluetooth® (1)
- N7615B Signal Studio for Mobile WiMAX™ (1)
- N7613A Signal Studio for Fixed WiMAX™ (1)
- N7612B Signal Studio for TD-SCDMA/HSDPA (1)
- Signal Studio Software
- Signal Generators (Signal Sources)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1 of 1
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.