PCI Express® Design & Test
Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, officially abbreviated as PCIe® or PCI Express®, is a computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older bus standards such as PCI.
PCIe 2.0 doubles the transfer rate of PCIe 1.0 to 5 GT/s and the per-lane throughput rises from 250 MB/s to 500 MB/s.
PCIe 3.0 has a 8 GT/s bit rate which is backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and effectively delivers double the PCIe 2.0 bandwidth.
Regardless of the PCIe generation design challenges you are facing, Keysight offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Keysight and gain insights for your best design.
See measurement solution examples to discover specific solutions for your PCIe needs
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Power Meters & Power Sensors
- Waveguide Power Sensors (1)
- Power Sensors (1)
- USB Power Sensors (1)
- P-Series Power Meters (1)
- EPM and EPM-P Series Power Meters (1)
- Power Meter and Power Sensor Accessories (1)
- N432A and 432A Thermistor Power Meters (1)
- V3500A Handheld RF Power Meter (1)
- 53140 Series Microwave Counter/Power Meter/DVM, up to 46 GHz (1)
- 8990B Peak Power Analyzer (1)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1 of 1
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.