PCIe 2.0/3.0, PCI Express® Design & Test Information Resource Center
Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, officially abbreviated as PCIe® or PCI Express®, is a computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older bus standards such as PCI.
PCIe 2.0 doubles the transfer rate of PCIe 1.0 to 5 GT/s and the per-lane throughput rises from 250 MB/s to 500 MB/s.
PCIe 3.0 has a 8 GT/s bit rate which is backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and effectively delivers double the PCIe 2.0 bandwidth.
Regardless of the PCIe generation design challenges you are facing, Keysight offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Keysight and achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Digital Multimeters (DMM)
- 3458A Digital Multimeter, 8½ Digit (1)
- 34401A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit (1)
- 34410A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit High Performance (1)
- 34411A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit Enhanced Performance (1)
- L4411A System Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit High Performance (1)
- 34420A Micro-Ohm Meter (1)
- 34405A Digital Multimeter, 5½ Digit [Discontinued] (1)
- U3606A Multimeter│DC Power Supply [Discontinued] (1)
- M9183A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, Enhanced Performance (1)
- M9182A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, High Performance (1)
- M9181A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, Basic Features (1)
- U2741A USB Modular Digital Multimeter, 5½ digit (1)
- Handheld Digital Multimeters, Clamp and Calibrator Meters (1)
- B2980A Series Femto / Picoammeter and Electrometer / High Resistance Meter (1)
- U3400 Series Digital Multimeters (1)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1 of 1
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.