PCI Express® Design & Test
Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, officially abbreviated as PCIe® or PCI Express®, is a computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older bus standards such as PCI.
PCIe 2.0 doubles the transfer rate of PCIe 1.0 to 5 GT/s and the per-lane throughput rises from 250 MB/s to 500 MB/s.
PCIe 3.0 has a 8 GT/s bit rate which is backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and effectively delivers double the PCIe 2.0 bandwidth.
Regardless of the PCIe generation design challenges you are facing, Keysight offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Keysight and gain insights for your best design.
See measurement solution examples to discover specific solutions for your PCIe needs
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- 16900 Series Modular Logic Analysis Systems (2)
- 16900 Measurement Modules (2)
- 16800 Series Portable Logic Analyzers, Built-in Pattern Generator Available (2)
- Microprocessor and Bus Products (4)
- Logic Analyzer Probe Solutions (2)
- Logic Analyzer Software Applications (2)
- FPGA Design / Development Solutions (2)
- Logic Analyzer Accessories (2)
- U4154A 4 Gb/s AXIe-based Logic Analyzer Module (4)
- Logic Analyzer Upgrades (2)
- Logic Analyzers
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-6 of 6
Keysight eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Keysight en España.
DDR4/LPDDR4 – Overcome the Barriers of Testing and Probing High-Speed Memory Systems Webcast
Live broadcast April 23, 2015; 10am PT / 1pm ET
Jan 28-31, 2014; Santa Clara Convention Center Download papers presented, order the AEF DVD
Download Keysight's papers from Technical Conference; Jan 27-29, 2014; Santa Clara Convention Center
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Next generation BERT Ensures Signal Integrity in High-speed Digital Designs Webcast
Original broadcast January 21, 2014
Webcast - recorded