PCI Express® Design & Test
Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, officially abbreviated as PCIe® or PCI Express®, is a computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older bus standards such as PCI.
PCIe 2.0 doubles the transfer rate of PCIe 1.0 to 5 GT/s and the per-lane throughput rises from 250 MB/s to 500 MB/s.
PCIe 3.0 has a 8 GT/s bit rate which is backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and effectively delivers double the PCIe 2.0 bandwidth.
Regardless of the PCIe generation design challenges you are facing, Keysight offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Keysight and gain insights for your best design.
See measurement solution examples to discover specific solutions for your PCIe needs
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- X-Series Signal Analyzers (3)
- Basic Spectrum Analyzers (BSA) (2)
- FieldFox and HSA Handheld Spectrum Analyzers (4)
- Spectrum Monitoring and Interference Systems (2)
- PSA Series Spectrum Analyzers (2)
- ESA-E Series Economy Spectrum Analyzers (2)
- ESA-L Series Portable Spectrum Analyzers (2)
- Spectrum Analyzer Software and Signal Analyzer Software (2)
- U8903A Audio Analyzer (2)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-6 of 6
Jan 27-29, 2014; Santa Clara Convention Center
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Fixturing and Fixture Removal for Multiport Devices with Non-Standard RF Interfaces Webcast
Original broadcast March 11, 2014
Webcast - recorded
Keysight's Events for United Kingdom and Ireland
Welcome to Keysight's Upcoming Events Page for United Kingdom and Ireland
Network Analysis Back to Basics Webcast
Recorded broadcast August 21, 2013
Webcast - recorded
Webcast: RF Measurements You Didn't Know Your Oscilloscope Could Make
Live broadcast , January 21, 2015; 10am PT / 1pm ET