PCI Express® Design & Test
Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, officially abbreviated as PCIe® or PCI Express®, is a computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older bus standards such as PCI.
PCIe 2.0 doubles the transfer rate of PCIe 1.0 to 5 GT/s and the per-lane throughput rises from 250 MB/s to 500 MB/s.
PCIe 3.0 has a 8 GT/s bit rate which is backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and effectively delivers double the PCIe 2.0 bandwidth.
Regardless of the PCIe generation design challenges you are facing, Keysight offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Keysight and gain insights for your best design.
See measurement solution examples to discover specific solutions for your PCIe needs
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (31)
- Oscilloscopes (23)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers) (5)
- Network Analyzers (6)
- Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (2)
- Logic Analyzers (5)
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers (5)
- EMI/EMC, Phase Noise, Physical Layer Test Systems (5)
- Bit Error Ratio Test (BERT) Solutions (17)
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products (3)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies (17)
- Software (15)
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions (17)
- Additional Products (19)