PCI Express® (PCIe) Design & Test
Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, officially abbreviated as PCIe® or PCI Express®, is a computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older bus standards such as PCI.
PCIe 2.0 doubles the transfer rate of PCIe 1.0 to 5 GT/s and the per-lane throughput rises from 250 MB/s to 500 MB/s.
PCIe 3.0 has a 8 GT/s bit rate which is backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and effectively delivers double the PCIe 2.0 bandwidth.
PCIe 4.0 at 16 GT/s doubles data rates again, requiring extensive testing and validation to enable speed, while maintaining backward compatibility with earlier generations.
Regardless of the generation of PCIe design you are testing or the PCI Express design challenges you are facing, Keysight offers a complete solution set from design to test. Work with Keysight and gain insights for you best PCIe design.
See measurement solution examples to discover specific solutions for your PCIe needs
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (46)
- Oscilloscopes (40)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers) (3)
- Network Analyzers (8)
- Vector Signal Analyzers (1)
- Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (1)
- Logic Analyzers (7)
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers (4)
- EMI & EMC Measurements, Phase Noise, Physical Layer Test Systems (5)
- Bit Error Ratio Test (BERTs) Solutions (21)
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products (1)
- DC Power Analyzers (1)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies (19)
- Software (18)
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions (17)
- Additional Products (27)
- Services (2)