DisplayPort Design & Test Information Resource Center
DisplayPort is the new digital display interface for computers, monitors and home-theater systems aimed at lower implementation costs and improving video performance. As a technology, DisplayPort, is now penetrating embedded and consumer electronics applications and recently a new version, MYDP, has been proposed to be a mobile interface to televisions to stream high definition content. Specifications and compliance tests are defined by the Video Electronic Standards Association (VESA) and products are tested according to a Compliance Test Specification (CTS) and are certified at specific third party Test Houses such as Allion, Granite River Labs and China Electronics Standards Institute (CESI). While the signaling is not compatible with HDMI and DVI, DisplayPort supports an interoperability mode (Dual mode) to HDMI through a minimal cost dongle that performs level translation.
Keysight is an active member of VESA, with consistent participation in DisplayPort workshops and specification issues. The resources you find here will provide you with an overview of DisplayPort design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches.
The following table shows the different standards associated with DisplayPort
|Lanes||1,2 or 4||1,2 or 4||4 or 8||1|
|1.62, 2.7, 5.4||1.62, 2.7, 5.4||3.24 or 3.78||1.62, 2.7, 5.4|
The resources you find here will provide you with an overview of DisplayPort design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches. Keysight – achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
Nach Produkt Kategorie
Alle Produkt Kategorien
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Data Generators & Analyzers
- 81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz (2)
- 81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s (2)
- Transition Time Converters (2)
- 81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel (2)
- 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81250 3.35 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (E4861B, E4862B, E4863B) (2)
- 81250 7 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4874A, N4875A) (2)
- 81250 13.5 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4872A, N4873A) (2)
- N2102B PXIT Pattern Generator [Discontinued] (2)
- 81250 675 Mb/s ParBERT Modules (E4832A, E4835A, E4838A) (2)
- Data Generators & Analyzers
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-2 of 2
Keysight Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Willkommen zur neuen Keysight Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.