DDR Memory Design & Test
Double Data Rate (DDR) Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory (SDRAM) is implemented in several forms today – the original DDR (also called DDR1), DDR2 which improved performance and lowered power consumption, DDR3 with even better performance, and low-power DDR (LPDDR), that is targeted for mobile devices.
Keysight is an active member of JEDEC, with consistent participation in workshops and specification issues. These resources you find here will provide you with an overview of DDR design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches.
Use the matrix below to discover specific solutions for your DDR needs.
|Simulation||Parametric Test (Oscilloscope)||Functional Validation (Logic Analyzers)||Probing Solutions|
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Wireless Device Test Sets & Wireless Solutions
Wireless Test Set Software
- X-Series Measurement Applications for EXT (2)
- 8960 Test and Lab Applications (2)
- Waveform License 5 and 50-pack for EXT (2)
- Wireless Test Managers (2)
- E6965A Location Server Emulator for SUPL A-GPS Device Testing (2)
- E6966A IMS-SIP Network Emulator Software [Discontinued] (2)
- Interactive Functional Test (IFT) Softwares (2)
- N4017A Bluetooth® Graphical Measurement Application (2)
- N7300 Series Chipset Software (2)
- U9066A Sequence Studio for EXT (2)
- Wireless Test Set Software
- Wireless Device Test Sets & Wireless Solutions
- Additional Products
1-2 of 2
Keysight eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Keysight en España.
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.