At the extremes of science, research often goes beyond “scientific discovery” to become the discovery of new sciences.
In laboratories around the world, Keysight instrumentation has become an integral part of advanced experimental systems, whether for system control or experiment observation.
- Nuclear physics
- Particle physics
- Plasma physics
and other high-energy physics advanced research applications.
Keysight high-speed instruments are used in two major areas:
- Real-time control and measurement
- Single-shot, or event-based measurements
Expanding knowledge on phenomena at galactic or nanometer scale, confidence in results is strengthened by dependable measurement solutions that provide exceptional speed and measurement fidelity. Keysight provides the extreme speed and precision needed for system monitoring and control, and for capturing data from the events at speeds that exceed the interactions of the experiments themselves.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Nach Produkt Kategorie
Alle Produkt Kategorien
Generators, Sources, Supplies
DC Power Supplies
- 0-50W, DC Power Supplies, Single and Multiple Outputs (3)
- 51-175W, DC Power Supplies, Single and Multiple Outputs (5)
- 176-999W, DC Power Supplies, Single and Multiple Output (5)
- 200-2000W, DC Power Supplies, no Interface, Single Output (2)
- 1000 to >15,000W, DC Power Supplies, Single Output (5)
- Single and Multiple Output Bench Power Supplies (2)
- Application Specific Power Supplies (2)
- DC Power Supplies
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-5 of 5
Keysight Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Willkommen zur neuen Keysight Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Conquering the High Power Source-Sink Test Challenge Webcast
Original broadcast June 18, 2014
Webcast - recorded
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Protect Your Device Against Power-Related Damage During Test Webcast
Original broadcast August 20, 2014
Webcast - recorded
Tips, Techniques, and Examples on Using your System Power Supply to Improve Test Throughput Webcast
Live broadcast April 30, 2014; 10am PT / 1pm ET