Keysight offers design, simulation and test capability for all of your RF and microwave amplifier design and test needs.
Designers of low-noise amplifiers and power amplifiers can use harmonic balance simulation in Advanced Design System (ADS) to characterize gain compression and noise. Keysight Ptolemy simulation and Circuit Envelope simulation can be used to characterize amplifiers with digital modulation signals.
After designing your amplifier and building a prototype, you can utilize Keysight test equipment to verify your designs. Keysight products include Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Sources, Oscilloscopes and more, all for your amplifier test requirements.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Nach Produkt Kategorie
Alle Produkt Kategorien
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Pulse Generator Products
- 81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz (2)
- 81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s (2)
- 81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel (2)
- 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81180B 4.6 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (2)
- M8190A 12 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (4)
- M8195A 65 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (1)
- Pulse Generator Products
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-5 of 5
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Keysight Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Willkommen zur neuen Keysight Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Jan 27-29, 2014; Santa Clara Convention Center
Developing Measurement and Analysis Systems Using MATLAB Webcast
Original broadcast December 9, 2014
Webcast - recorded
DOCSIS 3.1 Signal Generation and Analysis Solution Webcast
Original broadcast June 25, 2014
Webcast - recorded