Research & University
As the world’s premier measurement company, Keysight works in close collaboration with scientists, researchers and engineers around the globe to meet the communications, electronics, life sciences, and chemical analysis challenges of today and tomorrow.
Keysight supports the scientific process of investigation, discovery, and analysis by providing reliable measurement solutions. We are committed to making an ongoing contribution to academia by
- stimulating education and research in areas of importance to the next generation of engineers’ future
- contributing time and expertise to research programs and teaching tools.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Nach Produkt Kategorie
Alle Produkt Kategorien
Photonic Test & Measurement Products
Optical Component Test Products
- Keysight 77-Series Multiport Optical Power Meters, Attenuators, Sources & Switches (3)
- Lightwave Mainframes (2)
- Optical Measurement Software Solutions (2)
- Optical Power Measurement Products (3)
- Optical Laser Source Products (2)
- Optical Signal Conditioning Products (3)
- Optical Polarization and Dispersion Solutions (2)
- Wavelength Meters (2)
- Connectivity Accessories (3)
- Optical Component Test Products
- Photonic Test & Measurement Products
- Additional Products
1-3 of 3
Keysight Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Willkommen zur neuen Keysight Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Scalar Network Analysis Measurement using Agilent Power Meters and Sensors
Scalar Network Analyzer (SNA) Tool consists of application software which able to work together with Agilent power meters and sensors. This solution removes the need for programming and automates the calibration procedures of ...
Webcast - recorded