Manufacturing & Production Test
As the world rapidly transforms with new technologies constantly emerging in the market, engineers in the consumer electronics, industrial and medical industries rush to design products which incorporate the latest trends. The rate of change is increasing, and the pace of product innovation is expanding.
However, a few things remain unchanged, such as the need to reduce your product and design costs to improve margins, and to reduce your time-to-market in order to meet consumers’ increasing expectation for superior and modern products which evolve with the times.
Keysight can help. With our market-leading hardware and software, and over 75 years of test and measurement experience, let us help you solve your most difficult test challenges to keep you ahead of the curve.
Affiner la liste
Par type de contenu
Par catégorie de produit
Toutes les catégories de produit
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Source Measure Units
- N6785A Source/Measure Unit for Battery Drain Analysis, Multiple Ranges, 80 W, Double-wide (1)
- N6786A Source/Measure Unit for Functional Test, Multiple Ranges, 80 W, Double-wide (1)
- N6781A 2-Quadrant Source/Measure Unit for Battery Drain Analysis, 20 V, ±1 A or 6 V, ±3 A, 20 W (2)
- N6705B DC Power Analyzer, Modular, 600 W, 4 Slots (4)
- N6705C DC Power Analyzer, Modular, 600 W, 4 Slots (4)
- N6715B Base Model Custom-Configured DC Power Analyzer, 600 W, Modular, 4 Slots (1)
- N6715C Base Model Custom-Configured DC Power Analyzer, 600 W, Modular, 4 Slots (1)
- U2722A USB Modular Source Measure Unit (1)
- U2723A USB Modular Source Measure Unit (1)
- Source Measure Units
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-5 sur 5
Evaluating Battery Run-Down with the N6781A Measure Unit and 14585A Software – Application Note
This application note will describe in detail the procedure on evaluating battery run down to easily and accurately evaluate the battery and battery-powered device.
Notes d’application 2016-10-10
Measuring Battery Life on Battery-Powered Medical Devices - Application Note
This application notes is to describe how to measure battery life on battery-powered medical devices, consideration for battery run-down test and burden voltage impacts towards current measurement.
Notes d’application 2016-08-25
Power-Consumption Measurements for LTE User Equipment - Application Note
This application note focuses on determining how certain parameters affect a specific smartphone's power consumption and figure out how to adjust the parameters to improve battery life.
Notes d’application 2014-08-04
PDF 360 KB
Solar Cell and Module Testing
This application note describes how to decrease costs and increase flexibility for solar cell and module testing with Keysight products and solutions.
Notes d’application 2009-12-07
Using LXI to Boost Throughput in Semiconductor Manufacturing
This document is a case study that discusses the successful customer implementation of a Keysight LXI solution for a multinational semiconductor manufacturer
Notes d’application 2007-04-25
PDF 234 KB